The Research Assistant will divide time between work on various projects for the Center, including synthesizing research conducted in CTEC, producing research products such as fact sheets from our main research sites that synthesize our research findings, preparing reports and documents for the Center, and assisting with grant writing to support research and project activities.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing skills and interest in building experience in writing and editing
• Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage projects
• Ability to work independently and creatively
• Strong computer and internet skills