How much will this program cost me?*
- Tuition and fees: $21,525
- Books and supplies: $2,500
- On-campus room & board: not offered
What other costs are there for this program?
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: $14,110
- Private education loans: $2,250
- Institutional financing plan: $0
- The school has elected to provide the following additional information: 58% of program graduates used loans to help finance their costs for this program.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 18 months to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, 92% finished in 18 months.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.