How would I find courses that are being offered?
- Go to www.antiochne.edu and scroll to the bottom of the website home page and click on myAntioch.
- Choose Guest Login, then Search for course sections.
- Use the arrow to choose New England and click on SUBMIT.
- Enter the term and level (doctoral or masters). A listing of all courses offered in that term will appear. This listing is alphabetical by course listing and clicking on the link gives you the course description.
Once I found a course or courses I want to take how do I register?
- Under the ‘Academics’ top bar menu on the website home page click on the Continuing Education link.
- Towards the bottom of the page there is a section titled ‘Graduate Degree Courses’.
- Click on the link at the end of the paragraph ‘Registration for Continuing Education Students‘.
- Fill out the application for Continuing Education on the 3rd page, listing the course/s you are interested in taking on the 4th page. You will want to send the completed application to the Registrar’s Office (the fax number and mailing address are on the application).