All Applied Psychology Students
Students should be especially careful when preparing to register. Please read carefully the instructions for your year and register accordingly. If your class sections are assigned by your department, they will be provided to you prior to registration.
All students should refer to their state licensing regulations for specific course or internship requirements. Some states (Vermont, for example) specify all or most educational requirements be met within the degree program.
In considering whether to register for an elective course, students need to be mindful of the semester credit limits, which are listed below with each program’s registration instructions.
Courses Marked “Restricted”
Students should also be mindful of the process involved in signing up for courses marked “Restricted”. If a student is not a member of the group of people to whom a course is restricted, s/he may access registration to the course by obtaining written permission from the director of the program in which the course is offered. This authorization is to be provided to the Registrar’s Office via Antioch email.
The drop/add deadline for Spring 2012 semester long courses is Friday, January 27, 2012.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Certificate students (who entered Summer 2011)
Please register for:
- PYB 565 Behavior Change Procedures & System Support (Section A)
- PY 692 Practicum in Applied Behavior Analysis II (Required of Practicum Students only) (Sections A – C)
- PY 681 Professional Seminar in Applied Behavior Analysis II (Sections A – C)
- PYI 564 Treatment Approaches Used for Autism Spectrum Disorders (Section A)
Please Note: ABA certificate students who entered Summer 2011 must enroll for a minimum of 5 credits or have an approved Program Plan on file.
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) students (who entered Fall 2011)
Please register for:
- PYI 543 Advocacy Applications in ASD/Aspergers (Section A)
- PYI 539 Educational Interventions for ASD II (Section A)
- PYI 537 Work With Teens/Adults on the Spectrum (Section A)
In addition register for one of the advanced courses in the ASD program:
- PYI 546 Advanced Educational Interventions ASD (Section A)
- PYI 549 Classic Autism: Advanced Assessment and Interventions for ASD (Section A)
- PYI 550 Positive Behavioral Support in ASD (Section A)
- PYI 545 Pragmatic Language Groups: Advanced Assessment & Interventions for ASD (Section A)
Please Note: ASD students who entered in Fall 2011 must enroll for a minimum of 6 credits in the Spring 2011 semester.
Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Substance Abuse/Addictions Counseling Students
If you entered, your cohort is:
- Fall 2011/Spring 2012 – CMHC I, CMHC-SAAC I
- Fall 2010/Spring 2011 – CMHC II, CMHC-SAAC II
- Fall 2009/Spring 2010 – CMHC III, CMHC-SAAC III
Please Note: Required weekend courses:
- CMHC I & CMHC II students have no required weekend courses
- CMHC – SAAC I & CMHC-SAAC II students