- Call during office hours, 603-352-1024 or send an email
- The office will answer any questions you may have about the process, therapy, or the appropriateness of the match.
- Clients are interviewed for 10-15 minutes by phone or in person.
- An intake session is then scheduled to assess the client’s needs and to decide if the PSC is the appropriate treatment resource.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the first intake session to complete initial paperwork, including the consent form and registration form. (Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who can sign these forms.)
- Should we determine we cannot meet client needs, we will help identify a more appropriate treatment resource.
Canceling an Appointment
If a client cannot attend a scheduled appointment, we ask that they call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Missed appointments for reasons other than emergencies will be billed at the client’s normal hourly rate. The client will be expected to pay this fee prior to the next scheduled session.
We believe that it is essential for the client to maintain a personal commitment to therapy for successful therapy to occur. Therefore, we cannot stress enough the importance of keeping all scheduled appointments with your clinician.
We also recognize that emergencies arise at inopportune times. If you must miss an appointment due to illness or emergency, please contact the office as far in advance of your scheduled meeting time as possible.
|Monday - Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday - Thursday Friday||9 am - 8 pm 9 am - 5 pm|