Serving the Monadnock region for over 20 years
The Psychological Services Center (PSC) is a counseling center serving Antioch students and the community. We provide individual, couples, and family counseling to people of all ages, as well as psychological testing and assessment. The PSC is operated by Antioch University New England’s Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology which is accredited by the American Psychological Association*.
There are two components of the PSC mission:
- Provide affordable counseling and assessment services for children, teens, adults, couples, and families
- Be a model training program in professional psychology
- Individual therapy for adults, adolescents, and children
- Group, couple, and family therapy
- Therapeutic services for Antioch students
- Parent education and consultation
- Consultation with school personnel
- Psychological testing for children, adolescents, and adults
- Assessment of learning problems for students of all ages
- Programming on-site in local agencies, including schools, hospitals, businesses, and correctional facilities
Who We Are
Approximately ten doctoral students in clinical psychology serve as clinicians each year at the PSC, working with a full-time director and faculty from Antioch University New England’s clinical psychology department. All doctoral student clinicians are supervised by faculty members who are licensed psychologists. The Center provides a model training program in professional psychology that emphasizes training and supervision and that stays abreast of changes currently taking place in research and service delivery in the health care field. The program offers outstanding, supportive services to the community while preparing doctoral students for multiple professional roles in the future. The PSC provides services for people with problems ranging from everyday stress and relationship issues to more serious problems like depression and ADHD, as well as any assessment needs. Clinicians are on site for one year. Clients are re-assigned to new clinicians should they desire a continuation of services.
*Questions related to the program’s accredited status should be directed to the Commission on Accreditation: