Steering Committee– The Steering Committee has responsibilities to:
- provide guidance on all grant activities;
- comment on the workplan;
- make recommendations to ANEI on pilot projects;
- plan and conduct public meetings and forums; and
- serve as a communication conduit to other organizations and government bodies.
Advisory Committee– The Advisory Committee is made up of community members whom have come together to share their vision for a recycling-based waste management plan for Sullivan County.
Working Groups- Four working groups have been formed which each have a specific charge and focus to make recommendations improving solid waste management in Sullivan County. The four working groups are:
- Hazardous Household Material;
- Recycling, Composting and Reducing Waste; and
- Public Outreach and Education.