Antioch University New England welcomes media requests and inquiries. To learn more about our institution, please review the information below.
AUNE Facts and Figures
In its forty-ninth year, Antioch University New England is located in Keene, New Hampshire, and is the oldest of the five Antioch University graduate campuses.
- Established: 1964
- Operating budget: $15,295,259
- Fields of study: Education, Environmental Studies, Management, Applied Psychology, Clinical Psychology
- Degrees: MA, MBA, MEd, MS, PhD, PsyD, and multiple certificates
- Graduates: 9,946; in 53 states and territories and 33 countries representing 6 continents
Antioch University New England empowers those who believe that one person can make a difference. With graduate programs in education, environmental studies, management, and applied psychology and clinical psychology, Antioch University New England’s students and alumni effect society’s most critical needs. Our graduates:
- Help protect the environment and teach others to do the same.
- Educate children who will possess real knowledge and competence, not just test-taking skills.
- Counsel, support, and guide people through the difficult conflicts and stresses of contemporary life.
- Lead and manage businesses with an eye on success beyond the bottom line.
AUNE’s programs reflect a dedication to furthering activism and social justice, with a school-wide emphasis on sustainability. Each program features an experiential component, creating a bridge between classroom theory and the world beyond.
Learn more about AUNE Academic programs.