The Conservation Psychology Institute is an interactive workshop with some of the leading researchers in the field. Please join us in the Tetons October 9th-12th, 2016.
- Learn what cutting-edge research is discovering about:
- Motivating pro-environmental behavior change
- Fostering connection to nature
- Crafting effective communication strategies
- Engage in problem-solving around real-world programmatic and organizational challenges
- Participate in an emerging network of professionals who are building and applying the tools of conservation psychology
Learn more about Antioch University New England’s Education certification programs and certificates in this interactive, online format. Register to receive a link to the webinar via e-mail. Please contact Admissions if you have any questions.
Webinar link will be sent to all who register.