Come to campus two days a week to complete your MBA while you keep your weekends free for other commitments. Classes meet Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-4:30 p.m. Participate in a face to face program that will fit with your work/home schedule. Classes held fall, spring, and summer terms for 27 months.
Diversity of Student Population
- Ages 21 to 45
- Recent college graduates from business, environmental studies, liberal arts, health, education, and nonprofit management
- Students come from across the United States and the world
- Students are in early stages in their careers in a variety of fields and looking for advancement
- Students work part-time or evenings and weekends
- Some students have part-time positions through the Work Study program at Antioch University New England
- Some students have spouses, partners, and children who relocate to the region.
- Students rent apartments and homes for the length of the academic program. Antioch University New England keeps a list of current available housing.
Overview Class Schedule
- Program begins in September and takes 27 months to complete following this course sequence
- Weekday classes held two days per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-4:30 pm)