At Antioch University New England, social, ecological, and economic justice matter !
AUNE’s MBA in Sustainability attracts students with diverse backgrounds: seasoned executives, midcareer professionals, entrepreneurs, and recent graduates. They come from nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and for-profit corporations. Some work full time while going to school. Others come in the beginning stages of their careers. Their common thread is a desire to make a positive impact.
The wide range of professional and academic backgrounds of our students enriches the classroom discussions. No matter their background, our students leave as competitive MBA graduates with the skills necessary to navigate the complexities of a global economy.
The MBA program fosters participation and interaction, and students are expected to assume responsibility for the direction of their learning. They find the community support they need to examine themselves and experiment with new behaviors and skills. Our students learn to lead with their heads and their hearts. Students report that Antioch University New England’s influence on their lives is both immediate and lasting.
- Our cohort approach fosters collaboration through team-based, hands-on learning. Cohorts fine-tune communication, facilitation, and leadership skills through small group work. Students learn to navigate group dynamics and to leverage the power of teams.
- Small class size enhances personal interaction. The collegiate atmosphere of our cohort model fosters strong relationships and enables engaging discussions.
- Join our learning community, a supportive environment enriched by the unique experiences of our diverse student and faculty body.
- MBA students are assigned an academic advisor for their entire program.
- Advisors assists students in navigating the culture of graduate school, clarifying expectations of the program, communication with faculty, and overall personal, professional, and academic life balance.
- Advisors serve as mentors for students in career development.
- For many, the mentoring relationship continues beyond graduation.
- Our faculty is an interdisciplinary team of seasoned management faculty, organizational practitioners, and social and natural scientists. They are exceptional teachers and advisors dedicated to helping students achieve their individual goals while fostering a vibrant community of learners.
- Faculty share their wide-ranging interests in building sustainable futures in communities, organizations, and the natural environment.
See current directory of MBA in Sustainability Faculty & Staff with contact information.