At Antioch University New England, social, ecological, and economic justice matter …
- Our cohort approach fosters collaboration through team-based, hands-on learning. Cohorts fine-tune communication, facilitation, and leadership skills through small group work. Students learn to navigate group dynamics and to leverage the power of teams.
- Small class size enhances personal interaction. The collegiate atmosphere of our cohort model fosters strong relationships and enables engaging discussions.
- Join our learning community, a supportive environment enriched by the unique experiences of our diverse student and faculty body.
- MBA students are assigned an academic advisor for their entire program.
- Advisors assists students in navigating the culture of graduate school, clarifying expectations of the program, communication with faculty, and overall personal, professional, and academic life balance.
- Advisors serve as mentors for students in career development.
- For many, the mentoring relationship continues beyond graduation.
- Our faculty is an interdisciplinary team of seasoned management faculty, organizational practitioners, and social and natural scientists. They are exceptional teachers and advisors dedicated to helping students achieve their individual goals while fostering a vibrant community of learners.
- Faculty share their wide-ranging interests in building sustainable futures in communities, organizations, and the natural environment.
See current directory of MBA in Sustainability Faculty & Staff with contact information.