The weekday program with accelerated option is for students who are interested in completing their MBA in an intensive, fast track program. These students live in the region or relocate to the area for the 12-month program. Classes meet on weekdays during the fall, spring and summer semesters and five weekend days per semester in fall and spring.
Diversity of Student Population
- Ages 21 to 35
- Recent college graduates from business, environmental studies, liberal arts, health, education, and nonprofit management
- Students come from across the United States and the world
- Students are in the early stages in their careers in a variety of fields or taking on a new career path
- Students work part-time or evenings and weekends
- Some students have part-time positions through the Work Study program at Antioch University New England.
- Some students have spouses, partners, and children who relocate to the region.
- Students rent apartments and homes for the 12 months of the academic program. Antioch University New England keeps a list of current available housing.
Overview Class Schedule
Program begins in September and takes 12 months to complete following this course sequence:
- Weekday classes held three days per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 pm – 4:30 pm and Wednesdays from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm), and five Sundays in the fall and spring semesters (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Summer classes held two days per week (Wednesday & Thursday 12 pm – 7 pm) May, June, July, and August