- AUNE Scholarships and Grants
- AUNE Grants Office "The Grants Office helps faculty, staff, and students find and apply for grants to support research, educational activities, or programs."
- Environmental Studies Grants and Funding Opportunities : list of grants and opportunities maintained by the AUNE Environmental Studies department
- Grants to Individuals Online: searchable database for finding funders that support individuals
- GrantSelect: includes funding opportunities that "range from pure research grants to arts programs, biomedical and health care research, community services programs, youth programs, K-12 funding, international programs, and operating grants for nonprofit organizations."
- SPINPlus: "a funding opportunities database designed to provide up-to-date information on current federal, non-federal, and international funding opportunities, including Fellowships, Research Grants, Publication Support, Sabbatical Support, RFAs (NIH Guide), Curriculum Development, Conference Support, RFPs (Commerce Business Daily), and more."
Related Subject Guides
The Foundation Center is the largest and most well-known resource organization serving grant seekers and grant makers. Much of the material provided on their website is offered free of charge, though some publications, workshops, etc. are for fee. Also see the note below about the Center's grants database which is available in the library.
- Find Funders and 990s
- Demystifing the 990
- Interactive Map of Direct Grants by U.S. Grantmakers to Non U.S. Recipients
- Directory of Charitable Funds in New Hampshire
- Foundation Finder: Foundation Center's free lookup tool that provides basic facts on more than 70,000 private and community foundations in the U.S.
- EDGE Funders Alliance: "EDGE works to increase resources for community well-being and transnational organizing in ways that promote justice and build lasting, meaningful change"
- Museum Grants: list of agencies and organizations making grants to museums compiled by the Michigan State University Libraries
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Philanthropy News Digest
- Psychology/Psychiatry: Grants for Individuals
- Vermont Directory of Foundations Online
- Grants.gov : portal for federal grants, including a searchable database of over 1,000 grant programs administered by 26 federal grant-making agencies; also offers grant e-mail alerts
- National Science Foundation
- Environmental Education Grant Program (from the EPA)
- EPA Grants Administration Division
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance: “database of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals”
- Federal Agencies funding websites
- Grantsmanship Center list of federal funding sources
The following are available in AUNE Library's reference section (they cannot be checked out):
- Cash for grad school: the ultimate guide to grad school scholarships (LB2337.4 .M2855 2004)
- Directory of research grants 2006: with a guide to proposal planning and writing (LB2338 .D597 2006)
- Financial aid for research and creative activities abroad 2008-2010 (LB2337.2 .F574 2008)
- Financial aid for African Americans, 2009-2011 (LB2388 .F448 2009)
- Financial aid for Asian Americans, 2009-2011 (LB2338 .F4483 2009)
- Financial aid for Hispanic Americans, 2009-2011 (LB2338 .F4484 2009)
- Financial aid for Native Americans, 2009-2011 (LB2338 .F4485 2009)
- Foundation grants to individuals (LB2336 .F68 2007)
- Grants for elementary & secondary education 2006/2007 (LC241 .G72 2006)
- Grants for environmental protection & animal welfare 2006/2007 (HC110.E5 G73 2006)
- Grants for higher education (LB2337.2 .G72 2006)
- Grants for mental health, addictions and crisis services (HV91 .G745 2006)
- Money for graduate students in the social & behavioral sciences, 2007-2009 (LB2337.2 .M667 2007-09)
- Money for graduate students in the biological sciences 2007-2009 (LB2337.2 .M65 2007)
- National directory of corporate giving (HV89 .N26 2007)
- New Hampshire directory of foundations (HV98.N4 N48 2008)
- Scholarships, fellowships and loans a guide to education-related financial aid programs for students and professionals (e-book)
- Social justice grantmaking : a report on foundation trends (HV91 .S613 2005)