AUNE Library offers its patrons a wide variety of materials in many different formats. Below is some information about our different collections.
- Books available through AUNE Library can be found by searching in Horace, our online catalog.
- Print books are located in open stacks in the Library and their shelf location is indicated in the catalog by Library of Congress call numbers.
- AUNE Library also offers a large collection of books in electronic format in a subscription database called NetLibrary. These e-books can be accessed either
through the online catalog or by direct searching in NetLibrary. [Access to NetLibrary is restricted to current students, staff, and faculty of Antioch New England and the Leadership & Change PhD program of Antioch University.] .
- Other electronic book collections
- AUNE Library patrons have access to over 11,000 journal titles in paper, microfiche, and electronic formats. Any one journal title may have different volumes available in any or all of these formats.
- Print journals are arranged alphabetically by title in open stacks in the Library. These journals may not be checked out; articles may be photocopied in the library. Journals available at AUNE Library in print, on CD-ROM or in microfiche are listed in the online catalog as well as on the Journals A-Z List.
- Journals in full-text, electronic format can be found in a number of subscription databases. Journal titles available electronically can be found by searching the Journals A-Z list. Access to these journals is restricted to current students, staff, and faculty of Antioch University New England and the Leadership & Change PhD program of Antioch University.
- Finding journals through AUNE Library
- AUNE Library maintains a print collection of theses and dissertations published by students of Antioch University New England. These are listed in the online catalog and shelved alphabetically by author in the Dissertations Section of the Library. Theses and dissertations may be checked out.
- Full text electronic versions of all dissertations published since 1997 are available through ProQuest’s Dissertations & Theses Database. [Access to this database is restricted to current students, staff, and faculty of Antioch University New England and the Leadership & Change PhD program of Antioch University.]
Chase Collection of Children’s Literature
The library houses the Chase Collection of children’s literature focused on environmental sciences. These books are available for circulation.