Use of library audiovisual equipment is limited to current faculty, staff, and students.
The library is currently only reserving equipment for items used in class instruction (e.g., data projector carts). Just like books and journals, all other equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Use of audiovisual equipment is limited to current faculty, staff, and students.
- If you are unfamiliar with the equipment, please make time to schedule a training session before it is needed for use.
- All equipment is to be picked up and returned to the library by the borrower.
- Borrowing AV equipment means you agree to abide by library circulation policies.
- Please leave time to sign equipment in and out before and after each use.
The library will provide general operating instructions and simple troubleshooting support for library equipment only as staffing permits.
All equipment must be returned to the library at the end of the scheduled time. Equipment must not be left overnight in the classrooms. If the equipment cannot be returned to the library before the library closes, arrangements must be made to safeguard the equipment until it can be returned to the library.
Please direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org