This guide will show you everything that the library has in terms of AV equipment, with instructions on how to use it.
General Policies Regarding Use of AV Equipment
- Authorized patrons may borrow equipment. If you are unfamiliar with the equipment, please make time to schedule a training session before it is needed for use. The Library is equipped to provide basic operating, instructional, and trouble-shooting support for audiovisual equipment that the Library maintains in its collection and actively circulates.
- Use of audiovisual equipment is limited to current faculty and staff, and matriculated students.
- Laptops, handheld devices and other AV equipment, are intended for short term AUNE work or education related use. In order to offer availability to all community members, circulation periods on this equipment may be limited. Consecutive or consistent use of equipment by one patron may be questioned. Special requests for extended equipment use will be honored when possible.
- All equipment must be returned to library at the end of the scheduled time. Equipment must not be left overnight in the classrooms. If the equipment cannot be returned to the library before the library closes, arrangements must be made to safeguard the equipment until it can be returned to the library.
- Equipment may not be taken out of the building without special permission.
Reserving AV Equipment
- Please note that the library is currently only reserving equipment for special events and items used in classrooms (e.g., data projector carts). Just like books and journals, all other equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
There are three ways to reserve any AV equipment:
- Use the online AV request form.
- Call the Circulation Desk at 603-283-2400 with your request.
- Visit the Library Circulation Desk in person.