We are seeking a highly organized, self-confident, team player with excellent interpersonal skills, great compassion and the ability to inspire others. You will provide a wide array of job search support services including researching the local labor market, occupations, and training providers for clients; you will conduct client intakes and determine enrollment eligibility; identify and address barriers to employment and create employment plans; you will provide pre-employment assistance to clients both in group workshops and in one-on-one counseling and you will network on their behalf by participating in case conferences and community meetings.
Competencies and Requirements:
- Successful work history involving the provision of job development, career counseling and/or case management services;
- Solid workshop facilitation skills and abilities; computer and internet proficiency;
- A valid California Driver License, clean driving record and proof of current auto insurance
Nationally recognized, Rubicon serves people striving to improve their lives. We offer careers to professionals in the fields of economic empowerment, mental health and wellness, legal services, and non-profit administration.
Our employees come from all walks of life and a multitude of professional backgrounds; they share a deep respect and compassion for their clients and a commitment to each other and the communities they serve. Each of our employees, directly or indirectly, has a lasting impact on people overcoming barriers to financial independence, or on the road to recovery from mental illness. They make a difference. So will you.
Competitive benefits include: Kaiser HMO/HSA and MetLife dental health plans, paid vacation, paid sick leave, vision service plan, 10 company holidays, and an employer sponsored 403(b) plan.
How to apply
Email the following to email@example.com
- Cover letter describing your interest in this position and in Rubicon
- Rubicon Applicant Tracking Form (click on this link)
- Submissions lacking any of the three documents above will not be considered
- This position is open until filled and may be closed at any time
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we utilize E-Verify to validate right to work within the United States
We’d like to hear from you!
2500 Bissell Ave., Richmond, California, 94804, United States