Position Location: 36 Lowell Street in Manchester, NH
• Time will be spent in a combination of regularly scheduled in-person co-working sessions with Executive Director and also working remotely, including attendance at statewide events and businesses to obtain footage.
Organization’s Website: http://www.stayworkplay.org/
• This internship is ideal for students with an interest in non-profit work, and/or those studying video production or digital media.
What you’ll learn:
• Among many other things, Stay Work Play can help you learn about the value of NH, network with leaders throughout the state, and gain valuable professional experience in a variety of areas to make you more competitive after you graduate. In addition, you’ll utilize the skills you’re learning in college on an assortment of real-world projects.
• Creating videos to spotlight NH businesses, organizations, young professionals, college students, and any other relevant entities related to staying, working, or playing in New Hampshire
• Help with capturing photographs, videos, and subsequently finding ways to creatively utilize these media elements
• Manage the digital content on social media
• Conceptualizes, directs, shoots, and edits videos that bring Stay Work Play to life for New Hampshire residents
• Contribution to brainstorming sessions on new partnerships and events for Stay Work Play with individuals, organizations, and higher education institutions
• Attendance at business events, young professional network events, and college campus events alongside the Executive Director
• NH resident currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor degree program at a NH college or university (or a recent graduate)
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Creative with strong interpersonal, analytic, and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Sound and accurate judgment, reliable, and organized
• Team player, but also self-motivated and able to work independently
• Part time, unpaid
• If interested, please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications to Stay Work Play’s Executive Director, Kate Luczko, firstname.lastname@example.org
36 Lowell Street
Manchester, New Hampshire 03101