Conservation Begins Here.
The Student Conservation Association (SCA), America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks a Training and Administrative Program Assistant in our Youth Programs department based out of our Charlestown, NH office.
Start Date: mid-February 2014
End Date: October 1, 2014
The Training and Administrative Program Assistant will work with the Education, Training, & Evaluation Department and Youth Programs Operations Directors to support training and all Youth Programs in the field.
• Assist with planning and information tracking for Crew Leader Trainings
• Develop & write online trainings & curriculum revisions
• Assist in implementation of training, offer onsite logistical support
• Manage crew budgets and reporting including expense coding and documentation for all Youth Programs
• Document roving trips, Field Safety Reviews and Leader evaluation
• Serve as a Program Responder, respond to incidents and support incident management
• Collect and track final paperwork including budget reconciliation, Final Reports and Insiders Guides, WEX and Chase cards & coding, Health & Wellness logs, etc
• Visit programming in the field to perform Field Safety Reviews, mid-program check-ins, and Leader evaluation
• Mediate crew issues with member & leader dynamics, act as a short-term emergency CL fill in as necessary
• Provide technical project support and equipment evaluation
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and possess good communication skills.
• Must pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.
• Previous experience leading SCA Youth Programs desired.
• Must have a current WFA and CPR certification, valid through the summer.
• Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Salesforce platform
Compensation: Salary $545/week, paid bi-weekly.
* Health and Dental * Basic Life Insurance * Short Term Disability * Long Term Disability * Flexible Spending Account * 403(b) Savings Plan * Generous Paid Time Off * Community Service Leave * Casual Dress
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the title of the position in the subject line.
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
For more information about SCA, visit us at www.theSCA.org
689 River Road
Charlestown, New Hampshire 03603