The Uptown Program provides off-site services primarily to special needs individuals and families with histories of homelessness, mental illness and/or substance abuse. The individual and families units are located in six-buildings within the Harlem/Washington Heights community, and some scattered site locations. In addition, the Uptown Program is expanding to include scattered site apartments for homeless Veterans with VASH vouchers in the Bronx and upper Manhattan.
Responsibilities: The Case Manager is the senior paraprofessional on a core team and provides a full range of case management and clinical services.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years relevant experience, or BSW and 1 year relevant experience, or HS Diploma and 6 years relevant experience (for Case manager 3). Bachelor’s Degree, or HS Diploma and 4 years relevant experience (for Case Manager 2). HS Diploma and 2 years experience (for Case Manager 1). For applicants without full degrees, every 30 credits can be substituted for one year of experience
- Must have ability to serve a specialized population and be able to work effectively as a part of a team
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills with a working knowledge of computers
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply online: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9231871
- Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document
- Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for
198 East 121st Street, New York, NY, 10035, US