|Do you love teaching young children (K-2nd grade) and have a passion for nature? Are you creative, energetic, engaging and genuinely interested in connecting young children to the natural world? PUDDLESTOMPERS Nature Exploration is looking for an outstanding candidate to teach Summer programs in the Greater Boston Area.
Lead children ages K-2nd in outdoor exploration with hands-on investigation, active movement and play, songs, games, stories and projects. Scheduling is on a weekly basis (can be flexible regarding time off)Locations: Newton, Chesnut Hill, Dedham, Wellesley, Weston Continuing opportunities year-round. ($12/hr) This is a part-time postition aroudn 23 hours a week.
- Prior teaching experience with K-2nd graders
- Experience in outdoor education and/or degree in the natural sciences a plus
- Dependable, responsible and organized
- Fun-loving, creative and engaging
- CPR/First Aid Certified a plus
- College graduate
- Must have a car