Senior Director, Clinical Services – DD Day Program-Immediate Opening
Fâˆ™Eâˆ™Gâˆ™S Health and Human Services System is a broad-based health and social service organization serving 100,000 clients annually at more than 350 facilities, residences and offsite locations across the greater New York area. With an annual operating budget of more than $268 million, Fâˆ™Eâˆ™Gâˆ™S provides innovative and model programs to help each individual achieve greater success, independence and dignity.
Our Community and Employment Support Division that provides services to people with developmental disabilities is seeking a full-time experienced Senior Director, Clinical Services to join our Community and Employment Supports management team. Candidate will provide clinical expertise in the area of autism spectrum disorders, clinical supervision and direction to psychologists in FEGS Community and Employment Support Division, including behavior assessment by the Behavioral Intervention Specialists.
- Provide clinical supervision of Day Services psychology staff including a Mt. Sinai Post-doctoral Fellow and ensure that all psychological services are in compliance with NYS OPWDD regulations.
- Oversee and help coordinate and monitor clinical services provided in Community and Employment Supports Division locations.
- Provide staff training and new employee orientation on topics including behavior assessment and management.
- Develop and supervise new initiatives for people with disabilities including the use of tablet technology.
- Provide administrative, clinical and general oversight and supervision to the Behavioral Intervention Specialists in the performance of psychological testing and reviews, approves, and signs all psychological testing reports.
- Ensure policies, guidelines, training, and protocols reflect current regulations and best practices.
- Provide clinical supervision and consultation to the Behavioral Interventions Specialists in completing behavior assessments and developing behavior support plan and interventions.
- Provide clinical direction to Behavioral Interventions Specialists in day services and the service planning teams to facilitate quality improvement and enhanced clinical services including but not limited to ensuring that the group room structure is appropriate for the individuals in the group.
- Consult as needed with treatment planning teams regarding individuals with challenging behaviors who participate in day/residential services that do not have onsite psychological services.
- Trains and supervise Behavioral Intervention Specialists to provide counseling services in group as well as individual therapy.
Must have Ph.D. or Psy.D. in psychology with NYS Licensure and 15 years of Developmental Disabilities experience, including at least 5 years administrative experience; knowledge of NYS OPWDD regulations; training and experience in behavior assessment.
How to apply
FEGS offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. Apply online to our career page at: http://bit.ly/1d1X7aP
315 Hudson Street, New York, New York, 10013, United States