â˜…â˜…You must be certified in New York Stateâ˜…â˜…
â˜…â˜…You must be certified in Special Ed/Literacy. We ONLY have Special Ed/Literacy jobs!â˜…â˜…â˜…
*You must be certified 1-6, 5-9, 7-12 or K-12*
WE DO NOT ACCEPT BIRTH-2 CERTIFICATIONS
Please forward your Certification and Resume through our website @ WWW.HIGHACHIEVERSNY.COM on the “Apply to Become a Teacher” link to ensure that it has been received<<<<<<<<
Our company, High Achievers, Inc., is the largest provider of Special Education Services to Catholic, Christian, Charter, and Public Schools as well as Yeshivas throughout New York City.
We are the largest provider of School Age Special Education services in NYC. As a consulting teacher you will have the opportunity to work a full caseload with (6-8) hours every day 5 days a week in one school location.There is no traveling from case to case!
We also offer supplemental cases after school and summer cases. Consulting teachers provide small group instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in reading, mathematics, and writing.
AGAIN, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME
THROUGH OUR WEB SITE@
TEACHERS MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Permanent Special Education or
- Permanent, Initial, or Professional in Reading or Literacy
- Internship Certificate in Students with Disabilities or Literacy.
- Transitional B Certificate with Students with Disabilities or Literacy.
- CERTIFICATES MUST BE IN EITHER GRADES 1-6, 5-9, 7-12 OR K-12 (High school Certification and Bilingual Spanish a big plus!)
Please do not call if you have the following certifications:
GENERAL EDUCATION, ENGLISH, ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS(ELA), MATH, OR BIRTH TO 2ND GRADE
TEACHERS THAT WERE WORKING AT NYC PUBLIC SCHOOLS MUST BE OUT OF THE SYSTEM FOR AT LEAST 1 FULL YEAR TO PERFORM CONTRACTUAL SERVICES DUE TO THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST POLICY. SO PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ADD IF YOU FALL UNDER THIS GUIDELINE.
â˜…â˜…â˜…YOU MUST SEND YOUR RESUME THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ONLYâ˜…â˜…â˜…
- All teachers that worked as a Substitute for the Department of Education in the past year do not qualify.
How to apply
Please log on to our website and click on “Apply to become a teacher”
2350 Ralph Avenue, Queens, NY, US