The Times Square is the largest supportive housing residence in the US and provides permanent affordable housing and supportive services for 652 low-income and formerly homeless individuals including many with a history of substance abuse, physical and psychiatric disabilities and HIV is seeking a full time Social Worker.
Responsibilities: Providing a full range of clinical services to tenants, assisting in program planning, development, and implementation of group services with particular emphasis on mental health, chemical dependency, and services to people living with HIV/AIDS. This position works closely with the Clinical Coordinator to ensure the effectiveness of the core services team.
- MSW required, LMSW preferred
- CUCS requires that all full-time social workers who provide services within the LMSW or LCSW scope of practice to have a license within 6 months from date of hire
- Recent and upcoming graduates and experienced clinicians encouraged to apply.
- Excellent outreach, assessment, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team.
- Computer literacy required.
- Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply online:
- Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document.
- Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
255 W. 43rd Street, New York, NY, 10036, US