- providing individual and small group counseling services to address the developmental challenges faced by students
- Recommending and implementing specially designed instruction in areas that include social skill development, self-regulation, trauma, etc.
- consulting with teachers, families and administrators to provide appropriate support services in a school setting
- contributing to Individualized Education Plan (IEP) development and implementation
- conducting functional behavioral assessments and classroom behavioral observations
- meeting with parents to discuss student issues and help refer parents to outside resources as needed
- offering consultation and support regarding students with emotional and/or social concerns
- creating and implementing positive behavioral plans
- supporting teachers in developing & implementing behavior support plans in the classroom
- a MA DESE School Social Worker/School Adjustment Counselor license (Levels: All)
- a minimum of 2 years of experience
- extensive knowledge of child development and age-appropriate social and emotional skills
- a shared dedication to the Brooke philosophy and mission.
- deep commitment to the educational achievement of all students.
- excellent teamwork, communication, and organization skills.
Please visit our career site to create a profile and submit an application: https:brookema.schoolrecruiter.net
How to apply
Please visit our career site to create a profile and submit an application:https:brookema.schoolrecruiter.net