Social Worker for Group Home
Making a Difference in Children’s Lives
“Helping Families in Crisis Make Heroic Choices”
St. John Bosco is a non-profit agency intended to provide a safe and effective family style residence for children in a supervised setting.
The motivating force behind the foundation of St. John’s is the chance to restore the joy and vitality of youth in children, who, because of their situation have not been afforded this basic right of childhood.
Local adolescent group home has a fulltime position available for a Master’s Level Social Worker. The position involves youth age 8-18 in a group home setting. Position includes paid vacation, holidays and an optional health benefit package. You must have a clean driving record and no criminal history.
• Case Planning
• Family Court appearances
• Individual, Family and Group Therapy
• Staff training
• State required paperwork
• Interacting with school and community services
• Ability to work well with others
• Strong Organizational and Communication skills
• Be energetic
• An ability to establish good working relationship with children
• Strong skills to work with families
• Ability to manage clinical and casework duties
• Working knowledge of computer proficiency
How to apply
Please submit resume by fax or email to: Jennifer Banks
po box 349, Wallkill, NY, 12589, US