Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Position Description: We are looking for an experienced Supervisor who will lead our Housing Program and supervise Housing Care Coordinators. This person should be able to develop and maintain good relationships with our community partners, provide administrative and clinical supervision that inspires his/her team to do their jobs and do them well. He/ she will have a natural ability for policy writing, excellent organizational skills, an interest and ability to implement quality improvement practices and strong management skills to make it all happen. Other responsibilities include leading orientation, training, meeting program reporting requirements and taking day-to-day challenges in stride. We are looking for a person who likes to wear many hats - one in the community, one as a team player for the housing team, and one as the unwavering leader of this program.
- Master's degree in social work or related field is preferred. Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years experience in the field of aging or disabilities may be substituted for an advanced degree.
- Two years experience as a Supervisor or Program Manager.
- Demonstrated planning, program development and management skills.
- Knowledge of community social services network.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and the ability to work in a team based organization.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- Commitment to quality, community-based, consumer-directed care.
How to apply
Please apply online using this link http://springwell.snaphire.com/?job=7360ID
307 Waverly Oaks Road, Waltham, MA, 02452, US