Job Title: Site Manager
Reports To: Deputy Director/Executive Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approved By: Human Resources
Under the direction of the Deputy Director and Executive Director, the Site Manager plans, organizes, develops, manages and directs workforce development activities, programs and projects.
- The Site Manager will be part of a team responsible for administering and coordinating the implementation of various workforce investment programs and contracted services, including WIA, DOL, State, County and WIB funded job training and placement initiatives for Adults and Youth.
- The Site Manager will establish, develop, renew and strengthen partnerships with government agencies, local businesses, industry sectors, labor, educational institutions, community colleges, adult and vocational schools, social service providers, faith and community based organizations, veteran service organizations and other stakeholders on behalf of CCD.
- The Site Manager will negotiate a scope of service, renew and/or create Memorandums of Understanding and Resource Sharing Agreements with collaborating partners, engage partner cooperation to enhance and streamline service delivery, and leverage resources as appropriate.
- The Site Manager will be responsible for general program and fiscal management, including the collection and safekeeping of data, tracking and reporting performance outcomes, preparing for audits, supervising staff (case managers, job developers and support), ensuring adherence to and compliance with budgetary and regulatory guidelines, and the oversight of onsite partner activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply policies/procedures to promote an efficient, professional work environment;
- Supervise staff, evaluate performance, take corrective action and assign responsibilities;
- Participate in staff development, professional development and training activities;
- Meet/exceed all contracted goals, outcomes and fiscal expenditure commitments;
- Monitor operations to ensure the delivery of high-quality customer service;
- Implement and oversee Sector Industry workforce development program grants;
- Develop/implement employer outreach strategies and assess employer hiring needs;
- Identify employment opportunities and develop career ladder pathways;
- Conduct targeted participant outreach, recruitment and orientation activities;
- Serve as liaison between employers and jobseekers; coordinate on site hiring events;
- Assist jobseekers and respond to issues or complaints in accordance with agency policy;
- Maintain accurate documentation and case files in accordance with funding guidelines;
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports; prepare documentation for audits;
- Collaborate with local educational institutions to develop appropriate training programs;
- Provide leadership to Center Partnerships, Quality Assurance teams and Advisory Boards;
- Manage Center Certification Application Process to ensure continuation of services;
- Support and assist Management Team throughout Strategic Planning Process;
- Participate in fund development, community relations and grant proposal preparation activities;
- Represent agency at County, City and other meetings, conferences and events;
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college or university AND 5 years related experience for a similar organization or in social work; non-profit experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to write clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- WIA experience preferred
- Must be able to read and write effectively to follow and understand procedures and communicate necessary information (excellent communication and organizational skills).
- Strong working knowledge of Computers and Software Programs.
- Must be flexible, reliable, dependable and able to work in a TEAM environment.
- Ability to use good judgment and interpersonal skills.
All position assignments are subject to performance evaluation, funding source availability, and agency needs.
How to apply
Interested applicant(s) should forward their cover letter and resume to Mary Lee (email@example.com) with "SITE MANAGER" in the subject field.