Services Coordinator – Case Management for Development Services for Adults
Gateways Community Services believes all people are of great value and strives to be innovative when providing quality supports needed for individuals to lead meaningful lives in their community.
Our innovative team of profressionals is growing and we are seeking a Service Coordinator to join our dynamic team. We are seeking professionals who enjoy working with adults with developmental disabilities and/or acquired brain injury who are ready to take the next step in their career. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of adults by providing high quality supports and servcies that allow these adults to live fulfilling lives in their community.
Essential Job Functions:
Service Coordination/Case Management
· Facilitate the annual service planning process
· Provide assistance for individuals to access support services dependent on their needs (i.e. residential/vocational, medical, dental, psychological services, adaptive equipment, etc.)
· Information and referral to generic community supports
· Facilitate communication and maintain effective professional relationships with the team
· Maintain a working knowledge of and adhere to all applicable state and federal program regulations
· Identify and access needed funding for services
· Exercise discretion and independent judgment regarding development and monitoring of all services
· Manage Assistance to Individuals funds
· Demonstrate and practice an understanding of expense and revenue principles utilized in the formulation of client budgetary activities.
Assist in the decision making process regarding vendor financial reimbursement issues.
· Negotiate service contracts with responding vendors and acquire services that are quality and value based. Insure that the services negotiated are being provided in an appropriate manner
· Documentation/paperwork; Prepare and maintain continuity of documentation throughout the client record as well as associated forms, applications, etc.
· Advocate on behalf of the individual
· Report any human right violations or service concerns
– Promote and protect individuals rights
Learn more about Gateways Community Services by visiting www.gatewayscs.org
144 Canal St.
Nashua, New Hampshire 03064