Resource Management, Inc. (RMI), an organic residuals management and recycling company headquartered in Holderness, NH and specializing in marketing innovative soil-based recycling solutions throughout New England and eastern New York State, has an immediate full-time opening for a Sales Representative. The successful candidate will increase sales of organic residuals and soil amendments with an initial focus on agricultural applications in western Massachusetts, southwestern New Hampshire and southern Vermont.
The successful applicant must:
• Be highly skilled at developing, processing and closing sales.
• Be able to work independently in a remote, field setting, establishing his/her own daily work schedule of sales calls and follow-up visits with customers.
• Be able to communicate with and relate to the needs of RMI’s customers including farmers, gravel pit operators, compost generators, site contractors, and/or other related end users.
• Have excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills as well as computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite, ACT!).
Extremely helpful, though not requried would be experience in or a working knowledge of any of the following:
• Agricultural related practices (crop and livestock)
• Landfill operations
• Large scale composting
• Bulk fertilizer sales
• Soil recovery
• Gravel pit operations and restoration
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelors Degree in an appropriate field of study and 5 years applicable experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.