(Market Research/Consulting Industry)
Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, a division of Kennedy Information (a Bloomberg BNA business), the leading provider of business intelligence on the consulting industry, seeks a part-time individual to perform market research and analysis in support of our in-depth coverage of management consulting, financial consulting, and IT consulting service providers and the consulting marketplace.
In this role, the Research Associate is expected to:
- Build and update client spending and vendor research databases
- Perform quality control (QC) of analyst research
- Develop original findings from research databases
- Assist research and consulting team with data-intensive efforts, including field research
- Participate in internal project management meetings, as needed/directed
Requirements for the Research Associate:
- 0-2 years work experience in relevant corporate, research or professional service organizations
- Preferably an underclassmen in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree, in finance, economics, business, or a related field with a solid record of academic achievement
- Understanding of industry-standard methods for data collection, databases and statistics
- Understanding the importance of team work, specialization, managerial structures and general life in the office.
Kennedy offers this as a permanent part-time position, 20 flexible hours a week; the successful candidate will work in the downtown Keene office.
24 Railroad St.
Keene, New Hampshire 03431