Family Central, Inc., founded in 1971, has been a dynamic partner and leader in South Florida's early learning community, touching lives of more than a million children, families and child care providers. We are seeking a Quality Specilaist in the Miami-Dade location.
This position provides the ideal candidate with an opportunity to:
- Conduct community based workshops to recruit centers for the Quality Rating Improvement (QRIS) and Accreditation Systems, conduct QRIS and Accreditation orientation and ITERS & ECERS training for all program participants, and assist providers in creating their center profile.
- Provide on-site technical support using multiple systems including but not limited to Accreditation, Quality Rating Improvement, Environmental Rating Scales, Career Development and Grant Allocation to Directors and staff and successfully guiding centers through the QRIS and/or Accreditation process.
- Collect information for the WELS database and outcomes data.
- Assist Manager of Quality Rating Improvement & Accreditation with special projects and participate in councils and meetings in the Dade County early childhood community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field; Master's preferred
- 1 yr experience early childhood experience required
- Experience working with early childhood curriculum and Accreditation Systems
- Working knowledge of community resources and how to access them
Position Location:10800 Biscayne Blvd., Miamirdale, FL 33161
Hours: Monday ; Friday, 8:00am ; 5:00pm
Salary: $40,000 annually
We offer a competitive benefits package including: Paid time off, company paid holidays, medical/dental/life insurance benefits, educational assistance, pension plan and more! If your expertise matches the above qualifications, please visit our website at: www.familycentral.org to apply.
Family Central, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Family Central, Ind., is a Drug Free Workplace and prohibits smoking in all locations
EEO/AA M/F/D/V DFWP
How to apply
Apply online @ www.familycentral.org and complete Employment Application and attach resume.
840 SW 81st Avenue, North Lauderdale, FL, 33068, US