Join our movement
At Success Academy, we make history every day. Our elementary and middle schools rank in the top 1% in math and top 7% in reading among all New York schools. 100% of all scholars passed the 2013 science exam with 99% earning the highest possible rating. We provide an exploration driven curriculum for grades K-8, focused on the whole child. Chess, art, and other specialized subjects bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. Our communities are calling for more, and we are meeting this urgent demand with rapid expansion.
Are you ready to join this movement and make an indelible mark on education reform across New York City?
We are seeking a results-driven, highly organized and ambitious Project Manager to join our Parent Engagement team. The ideal candidate will have strong project management, communications, and analytical skills. S(he) will be the point person between Parent Engagement, Enrollment, Network and School Teams and is ultimately responsible for ensuring application and enrollment targets are met at all schools across the organization.
- Plan and execute high impact parent engagement and enrollment campaign initiatives and events.
- Track weekly progress to goals and assist team members in strategizing and prioritizing based on campaign needs.
- Coordinate event staff and logistics; research, negotiate, and book venue space for events.
- Liaise with school operations teams and leaders to coordinate in-school tours and events.
- Attend all engagement and enrollment events to manage flow and ensure smooth, high quality operations.
- Procure any materials needed for events and initiatives on budget.
- Communicate with prospective and current parents; be an advocate for our schools and mission.
- Assess and improve workflow processes throughout the team and cross-functional internal partners.
- Manage cross-functional communication tools and plans maintaining streamlined and efficient processes.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have professional poise, leadership qualities, efficient team management skills, ability to resolve conflicting situations, effective problem solving skills, excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities, as well as an incredible attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree and at least 3+ years of professional experience.
- Exceptional organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Keen ability to connect with people of various backgrounds and exhibit diplomacy in all interactions.
- Prior project management or event planning experience, demonstrating an ability to think logically through each step of a project and ensure that goals are met.
- Ability to work with teammates in a professional and solutions-oriented manner.
- A genuine interest in improving public education, increasing parent access to choice, and supporting our schools; knowledge of and interest in the NYC education system and charter schools.
- Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization; approach challenges in creative ways to find thoughtful solutions.
How to apply
Please upload a resume and cover letter on successcareers.org explaining your interest in the role and outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the Project Manager position.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
310 Lenox Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10027, US