The Program Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining high quality, licensed programs and work services for individuals with disabilities, and executing the PHASE Mission to support our participants to Live, Work and Thrive. This position provides overall supervision of an assigned caseload, including establishing consumer outcomes, planning and designing training programs, conducting/monitoring individual programs, and quarterly/annual reviews, providing direct supervision to direct service staff, and ensuring compliance with state programs and federal requirements.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader that serves as an advocate to ensure appropriate treatment, teaching and protection of rights of the persons served. We have two openings - one at our Sandstone locatin and one in Pine City.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY
• Bachelors' degree or equivalent in special education, human service, or related field.
• Must meet the qualification of a Designated Coordinator as outlined in 245D.
• At least 3 years of experience with programs serving adults with mental illness and disabilities
• At least 2 years of leadership experience to include employee development and correction.
• Good driving record and the possession of a current valid driver's license.
• Ability to pass criminal background check requirements, vehicle insurance qualifications, and medical examination requirements.
This is an exciting time at PHASE as we are in our second year of a cultural development program to improve our Therapeutic Engagement and our professional skills. Our goal is to provide the best Therapeutic Engagement in the state and we are building a healthy culture in which staff and participants thrive. This is the place for great leaders and great professionals - where your passion meets the world's need.
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to Patricia Salwei at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14.
106 Main St, Sandstone, MN, 55072, US