JF&CS Services for Adults with Disabilities are grounded in the belief that all people with disabilities should live with dignity in the community and enjoy the rights afforded their peers regardless of their differences. JF&CS is committed to providing services for people with disabilities and their families that reflect the values of individual autonomy, community inclusion, and care continuity. JF&CS is non-sectarian, and welcomes staff and clients from all faith traditions.
The Program Manager will supervise a team of clinical case managers who provides case management and emotional support to individuals with primarily psychiatric conditions and Autism Spectrum Disorders. The Program Manager provides direct clinical and administrative oversight including, intakes, case assignments, staff development and program compliance and risk management. This is a Monday-Friday, 36.25 hour per week position. Some flexibility is required as there may be some requirement for evening meetings.
Essential Job Functions:
Supervise, evaluate and train team of clinical case managers
- Makes recommendations for staff promotion, raises, disciplinary action and training of case management staff
- Collaborates with Operations Director to develop calendar of staff trainings
- Facilitates staff meetings and provides weekly staff supervision
- Oversight of staff productivity requirements
Coordinate Program Operations
- Record Reviews to ensure compliance of JF&CS and funding requirements are met
- Review of case notes, service plans and goals for quality and measurability
- Collaborate with PQM staff on developing program tracking in ETO (Efforts to Outcomes)
- Draft reports to funders, CJP and others as needed
- Develop new service options such as peer support groups, family groups, etc.
- Develop and maintain program policies and procedures for staff and clients
Provide Clinical Oversight
- Participate in screening, intake, case assignments
- Facilitate case coordination meetings as needed
- Provide clinical supervision to all staff
- Review and approve clinical assessments, service plans and goal development and implementation
- Provide on-call support to staff members including crisis management, problem solving and resource development
- Provide backup case management services as needed
- Carry a small case load as needed
- Travel to and from main office for intakes, assessments and client appointments
- To follow all JFCS guidelines, personnel policies, and procedures
- Other duties as required
• Licensure preferred, LICSW, LMHC or in progress of obtaining
• Masters in related field and experience working as a case manager and supervisor.
• Experience with adults individuals with psychiatric conditions and Autism Spectrum Disorders is preferred.
• Ability to work until 7 pm one evening per week.
• MA driver's license and vehicle are required. Mileage is reimbursed.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• All employees must pass a CORI
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)
How to apply
To apply for employment opportunities, please reply to this ad and/or send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Jewish Family & Children's Service
1430 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02451
Attn: Human Resources
We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*PLEASE PUT THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MESSAGE*
JF&CS has gone tobacco free at our Waltham campus.
1430 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02451