AcademyHealth, a leading national organization serving the fields of health services and policy research and the professionals who produce and use this important work, is currently seeking a Program Coordinator to coordinate and support a variety of virtual learning programs and projects designed to inform and educate the fields of health services and policy research. The incumbent will be responsible for managing logistics, production, and customer experience for all virtual activities including, webinars, workshops, trainings, and other educational events. The incumbent will also provide administrative and research support to other major program and projects of AcademyHealth.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, motivated self-starter with excellent organizational, time management skills with strong attention to detail. The individual must be comfortable interfacing with customers in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Experience with webinar platform technologies is a must.
- Collaborate with staff, members and other experts to create and deliver high quality virtual programs.
- Assist in developing the format, curriculum, and content for webinars, workshops, trainings with the overall goal of transforming complex information and creative ideas into finished products to best serve the needs of the organization and its stakeholders.
- Partner with internal and external customers to schedule events, identify topics and speakers, establish expectations on timelines and requirements, conduct information gathering, ensure all needs and deliverables are understood and fulfilled on time, and conduct follow-up meetings with customers before and after webinar.
- Create, prioritize, and maintain a virtual activity production schedule.
- Provide logistical support for virtual activities including uploading and managing content, setting up registration forms and processes, and registering users.
- Provide technical support to speakers and attendees during virtual events; work to resolve any end-user issues with platform.
- Manage post-production and archiving of recorded events including, editing audio and video content within presentations.
- Deliver post-event deliverables including, reports on participation, attendance, evaluation results, etc.
- Serve as the liaison to third party vendor, Adobe Connect.
- Create virtual learning training materials for staff, organizers, speakers and sponsors.
- Work with staff to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of virtual programs and projects.
- Stay current with emerging technologies to ensure virtual programs reflect trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university required.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with webinar platform technologies, Adobe Connect a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office, multi-media, and web-based applications.
- Experience and an understanding of online educational delivery and distance learning models.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain a system of tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Detail-oriented, able to work independently and with a team, operate effectively under deadline pressure.
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and needs of the organization.
- Personal maturity, strong work ethic, and good judgment.
- Excellent customer and client service skills, ability to work with diverse individuals and groups.
- Creative, resourceful problem solving skills.
- Must possess the ability to quickly learn and understand learning technologies.
How to apply
Qualified applicants should send cover letter, resume and three references (with phone numbers and emails) to Human Resources Director, AcademyHealth, 1150 17th Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036. Fax: 202-292-6800. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to reference the position for which you are applying. For more information, please go towww.academyhealth.org.
Human Resources Director
1150 17th Street NW, Ste. 600, Washington, DC, 20036, US