The Program Clinician provides individual, family, group and milieu therapy, staff supervision/training, case management and advocacy, and functions as a member of the administrative team to oversee and coordinate quality management of a safe and effective therapeutic milieu.
• Provide individual and family therapy and case management to assigned case load.
• Develop, present and adhere to Individualized Treatment Plans.
• Follow all RFK Clinical and Program policies and procedures.
• Provide leadership regarding program philosophy and policy in all forums including: program and staff meetings, campus trainings and clinical meetings.
• Actively participate in the residential milieu and behavioral/educational/experiential programming.
• Facilitate group treatment to campus residents according to treatment recommendations and as designated by Clinical Director.
• Assist in facilitating treatment team meetings from intake to discharge.
• Represent Agency to referral sources and function as a member of program administration.
• Provide clinical training/in-service to program milieu staff.
• Attend all required meetings.
• Participate in Annual Program Review process and Quarterly Program Review Process.
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by the Clinical Director and/or Program Director.
Position Type: Full-time Positions Available: 1
Welcome to Robert F. Kennedy School!
The Robert F. Kennedy School serves youth for crimes ranging from drug possession to assault. They learn accountability by participating in daily school, individual and group counseling, and structured activities designed to promote responsibility and self-reliance. The boys engage in recreational activities that enable them to have fun while learning healthy ways of interacting with others. Learn more about us...
Equal Opportunity Employer
RFK Children's Action Corps is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
A Master's degree in a clinical field and license eligible
Experience in a residential or in-patient setting preferred.
Solid clinical skills, excellent writing skills and a proven interest in learning therapeutic and case management skills within a residential school/program are essential.
At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
Master degree preferred
Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required