Good Shepherd Services, a leading NYC non-profit committed to the success of young people and families, is currently seeking a Program Analyst (School-Based/Education), for our Program Evaluation and Planning Department in Manhattan.
Focusing on Good Shepherd Services' school-based and educational programming, the Program Analyst promotes data utilization and evidence-based practice using internal and external resources to strengthen services. Essential functions include: managing the ETO database, developing ETO reports, and partnering with administrative and program staff.
- Manage ETO Customization for School-Based/Education Programs
- Collaborate with program staff as part of the implementation team to identify needed database elements.
- Translate user needs into technical solutions in order to track program and agency-wide outcomes.
- Assist in development of Logic Models for new School-Based programs, and revisions for existing programs.
- Liaise with Social Solutions to troubleshoot with ETO.
- Develop ETO reports for School-Based Programs
- Design reports and queries to enable program staff and leadership to apply data to inform practice, monitor and improve system utilization and data quality.
- Manage private and public funder report generation (monthly, quarterly, and annually) as well as internal agency reporting (quarterly, semi-annually, and annually); liaise with Government Contracts & Foundation Support department, as needed.
- Host discussions about report findings and help develop action plans.
- Ensure highest level of program data quality
- Assist with delivery of technical assistance to program staff and leadership for agency-wide database via phone and in-person at program locations; prioritize service requests according to importance.
- Develop and maintain training tools/curricula to address barriers to staff utilization and reporting
- Coordinate and facilitate small group (10 attendees) user trainings
- Provide administration of software user accounts and passwords.
- Research and share internal/external resources on best practices.
- Support Project Manager with special projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to meet the job objective.
- Manage technical support, data quality and reporting for United Way AIDP ETO database.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Must possess strong customer service sensibility.
- 1 to 2 years of database experience required; experience with ETO (Efforts to Outcomes) database preferred.
- Must have superior organizational and analytical skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong expertise in Word and Excel required; Experience in SPSS preferred.
- Experience facilitating small-group trainings.
- Experience in the educational field and social services field preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people, as well as aptitude for teamwork are essential.
- Must be able to use public transportation for travel to program locations throughout New York City.
How to apply
Go to http://www.goodshepherds.org/ for a complete description and application instructions.
305 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY, 10001, US