The Coordinator of Volunteer and Family Engagement is a part-time staff position (15 hrs/wk) charged with implementing a comprehensive recruitment strategy, including making presentations, developing strategic relationships with partner organizations, and coordinating special projects, with the overarching charge of ensuring the agency meets its need for volunteers and clients. This position directly reports to the Skill Learning Program Director.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with SLP Director to implement a comprehensive volunteer and family recruitment plan, including developing and maintaining strategic partnerships, delivering group presentations, and networking with individuals in social settings.
- Represent agency in corporate, community and academic settings.
- Track and provide analysis of recruitment efforts.
- All other tasks/duties as needed and directed by the SLP Director.
- Masters preferred (MBA, MPA, etc.)
- Strong engagement skills with groups and individuals
- Experience with marketing and public relations
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency
- May require working some evenings and weekends
How to apply
Send email with cover letter and resume to Ryan Sheppard, Director of Skill Learning Program, at email@example.com.
137 East 2nd Street, New York, New York, 10009, United States