Start Date October 14, 2013
- Manage and implement the organizations key programs, including Mom on a Mission, Healthy Child Party Kits, Easy Steps Resource Center, and Shop Healthy.
- Creating budget and timelines for each program
- Coordinate with team members and partners to execute against program elements
- Create communications campaigns as well as marketing and messaging for key programs
- Grow programs to increase participation and deepen engagement
- Assess, measure and evaluate programs on a timely basis for success and impact
- Monitor and research new opportunities for program growth and reach
- Assess and report program impact and success metrics.
- Ensure quality of programs and communications are aligned with organizational mission.
- Research grant opportunities for the different programs and support grant writing efforts.
- Identify opportunities for new programs and initiatives that will further grow and support Healthy Child Healthy World’s mission and goals.
- Engage Healthy Child Healthy World community to increase donations through program initiatives as well as other outreach efforts.
- Work collaboratively with Development Director to brainstorm and test community fundraising campaigns to encourage donations from Healthy Child Healthy World’s communities.
- Support CEO and Development Director in management of the organization’s various boards including: Board of Directors, Advisory Board, Honorary Board, Luminary Board and Champions for Healthy Child.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree and minimum of 3 years program management experience. Masters in non-profit management or public administration helpful.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful with strong initiative.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong communications and writing skills.
- Experienced in marketing, promotions and messaging
- Ability to prioritize strategic goals while balancing day-to-day task execution.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to set priorities in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate success in managing and executing on programs that engage a variety of stakeholders.
- Understand metrics and ability to communicate key performance indicators.
- Experience evaluating program impact and effectiveness.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative working style.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Passion for children’s and/or environmental health issues.
$40,000 – $45,000 annually
To apply please email cover letter and resume with “Outreach Manager” in the subject line.
11872 La Grange Ave, 2nd Fl, Los Angeles, California, 90025, United States