GHN Operations Director
Our Mission: To develop shared solutions for large, complex societal challenges by inspiring and mobilizing a passionate and capable community committed to making a big difference in people's lives.
Our Vision: To be an influential, interconnected community of individuals, organizations, and businesses collaborating to transform lives.
Currently we are focused on supporting individuals with autism and their families, orphans and disadvantaged youth. We have launched two very impactful strategic initiatives designed to transform lives.
Our Hear Me Now initiative will transform the lives of those with ASD, to enable them to fulfill their highest potential, including eventual employment as adults.
Our Disadvantaged Youth Initiative will transform lives by providing hope, access to essential needs, communication skills, career skills, increasing employability and providing opportunities to support future generations
Purpose: The Operations Director (OD) reports to the GHN Boards and is responsible for the daily operational functions of GHN and assures the effectiveness and long term success of the organization.
- Work closely with GHN Boards to develop organization's objectives and form strategic solutions to the challenges associated with carrying out the organization's mission
- Promote active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the organization and work with the Chief Commitment Officer to hold all accountable to their commitments
- Work with GHN Board members to ensure all aspects of GHN infrastructure fully enables the success of GHN projects and our charitable pursuits (e.g., marketing, finance, IT, business management, etc.)
- Oversee all operational components with focus of turning Board objectives into actual programs
- Plan and execute GHN fund-raising and "friend-raising" activities, including planning and execution of all events
- Participate on GHN projects and help ensure they deliver on aspirations and goals
- Support GHN Operating Committees and ensure they operate as designed and deliver as expected (e.g., Grant committees, event oversight, etc.)
- Establish sound working relationships within organization and with existing or potential partners to assure all performance commitments are fulfilled
- Establish and maintain a presence in the community to further the organizations mission and cultivate strategic partnerships to increase effectiveness
- Grant writing duties as required
- Possess a passion and commitment toward helping the organization fully achieve it's mission
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to turn board objectives into actual programs
- Demonstrated success in fundraising
- Grant writing experience
How to apply
Please submit resume via email to: