Since 1971 Y.O.U., Inc. has become one of the leading child welfare, behavioral health and education agencies in Massachusetts, offering more than 45 exceptional programs within five components: Family Support Networks, Education and Employment, Residential Care, Community Based Services, and Behavioral Health.
We are currently searching for a dedicated professional to fill the role of Nurse at our Cottage Hill Academy program in Baldwinville, MA.
• Massachusetts RN License required
• Bachelor's in nursing preferred
• Previous experience in working with children and adolescents preferred
• Mental health experience preferred
• Works as part of the multi-disciplinary team to provide optimal care to children and adolescents
• Involved in nursing services including medication management, nursing procedures and facilitating medical appointments
• Works in conjunction with psychiatry
• Facilitates staff training for medication administration and client specific planning
• Ensures that organized, accurate and complete medical records are kept on clients
• Oversees admission in regards to medications, legal consents and intake assessments
• Acts as a medical liaison to client, parents, guardians and community providers
• Ensures that medical on call triage is available to the campus at all times.
To view other opportunities with Y.O.U., Inc. please visit the Make a Difference page on our website, www.youinc.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
81 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01604