Finding the right employer is important to you, and finding the right employee is critical to the continued success of our organization.
We offer a fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and program integration. With approximately 475 employees, we value collaboration at all levels of the agency and appreciate the contributions made by our staff.
For eligible staff CSO’s exceptional benefits package includes:
- Full coverage health and dental insurance.
- Industry standard leading paid time off, including vacation, sick, holiday and personal leave.
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care.
- Supplemental disability and life insurance.
- 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Access to regular agency-sponsored staff development and training opportunities for continuing education credit (CEU’s) .
- Eligible clinical supervision for license-eligible employees.
- Full-Service Employee Assistance Program.
- Voluntary Supplemental short term, cancer, accident, and life insurance.
- Voluntary Insurance for automobile, homeowners, renters, boat, and motorcycle.
- Voluntary long-term care insurance.
- Volutary Pet Insurance.
- Personal cell phone discounts.