The Student Conservation Association (SCA), America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks a Midwest Regional Vice President in our Business Development department based out of our Chicago, IL Office.
The Midwest Regional Vice President maintains overall responsibility for establishing, maintaining and supporting SCA’s national business strategies in the Midwest region of the US, including building and retaining program business, cultivating and increasing philanthropic giving, Placing SCA as a leader in conservation, Engaging and inspiring key SCA constituencies.
• Bachelor’s degree plus significant additional coursework, seminars or similar activities.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience including coordinating mission-critical, customer focused activities, a history of business development success, experience in leading teams towards goals, and in representing organizations to external audiences.
• Strong understanding of solution and consultative sales practices – must be a closer and show evidence of past success in this area
• Understanding of and experience using database systems; Salesforce CRM system preferred.
• Strength in managing, planning, budgeting, fund raising, marketing, sales, and communications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including both the ability to work closely with a broad range of staff, including executive level, and with customers.
• Competence in using Microsoft Office software. Strong experience in using electronic communication tools.
• Experience in a non-profit environment desired.
• Ability/willingness to travel – at least 33% of position requires regional travel.
• Valid driver’s license and MVR that meets SCA standards required
• Ability to meet SCA’s criminal background check standards
Health and Dental - Basic Life Insurance - Short Term Disability - Long Term Disability - Flexible Spending Account - 403(b) Savings Plan - Generous Paid Time Off - Community Service Leave - Casual Dress
To Apply: Please visit www.thesca.org/employment for a detailed description including information on how to apply.
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
For more information about SCA, visit us at www.theSCA.org
Principles Only – No Phone Calls