Teachers must hold a California Single-subject Teaching Credential in Math.
We are looking for a Single Subject 8th Grade Math Teacher to work collaboratively to achieve the school’s mission and objectives.
TEACHERS AT ECMS WILL:
• Work together to develop interdisciplinary project based assessments.
• Develop, implement and document a rigorous student centered curriculum aligned to standards, school objectives and strategies.
• Participate in staff meetings to carry out grade and department specific business, align and deepen curriculum & improve pedagogy.
• Communicate with parents, community members and other stakeholders to improve student learning.
AN ALTERNATE CHOICE FOR A QUALITY FREE PUBLIC EDUCATION
• A small & safe learning environment
• A Rigorous Academic Program
• An Arts-integrated Curriculum
• Tribes- Social Emotional Learning Program
• Field Trips that connects academics to real world tasks
• Community Responsibility beginning with the individual and extending to the classroom, campus, community, and world.
How to apply
Please refer to www.ecsonline.org for background on ECS, our schools and programs. We are currently accepting applications.
Qualified applicants please email a cover letter, resume, and list of current references to Marcela Paez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes without cover letters, or letters of recommendation will not be considered.
16315 Grevillea Ave., Lawndale, CA, 90260, US