TEACH, LEARN, GROW WITH CENTER CITY PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOLS!
The quintessential Center City teacher is committed to working with educationally under-served students, holds high expectations for all students, possesses strong content knowledge and classroom management skills, and contributes to a team of dedicated school professionals.
We empower our children for success through a rigorous academic program and strong character education. At Center City PCS, “Character, Excellence, and Service” are the three tenets of our mission and everything we do stems from one of these core principles.While every teacher is different, Center City PCS seeks a MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH TEACHER who:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in applicable subject area, as appropriate
- Has Passing Praxis exam scores, by OSSE standards for applicable grade level or subject area
- Has at least one year of full-time teaching experience and urban environment classroom experience (strongly preferred).
- Meets Highly Qualified Teacher standards according to DC’s Office of the State Superintendent of Education.
Visit our website TODAY to learn more about opportunities to teach and lead with Center City Public Charter Schools!
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply using the Center City PCS Online Application, which can be accessed at:http://www.centercitypcs.org/employment-application/ .
- A current resume
- A cover letter addressing your interest in Center City PCS
- DC teaching license (if available)
- Passing Praxis Exam scores
- Additional supporting documentation (e.g. copies of degrees earned)
Including the requested information will ensure that your application is processed expedientely.
900 2nd Street NE, Washington, DC, 20002, US