Skill Level: Mid Level
Position Type: Full Time
The Center for EcoTechnology is a non-profit environmental organization which has been in business for over 35 years. We are dedicated to “making green make sense” to a variety of customers ranging from homeowners, to homebuilders to business owners.
The Center for EcoTechnology has offices in Pittsfield, Northampton and Springfield.
This Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Center for EcoTechnology’s marketing, promotions, advertising, media and public relations, and annual appeal activities. The position is located in Northampton and reports to the Executive Director.
This is a full-time, salaried position based in our Florence office.
- Work closely with Executive team and CET’s business units to develop and administer strategic marketing plans to achieve the organization’s marketing objectives
- Plan for and coordinate production of all digital and printed material such as website updates, social media outlets and e-blasts, annual reports, marketing collateral, media releases, and displays
- Manage targeted direct marketing activities, advertising and special events for the organization including individual business units
- Develop and manage the marketing department’s annual budget
- Supervise several marketing assistants, including hiring, training and performance evaluations
- Manage annual appeal and Earth Day appeals, and support major gifts fundraising activities of Executive Director
- Represent the organization through key outreach opportunities that positively position the organization for visibility
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least five years’ experience demo nstrating progressive marketing responsibility
- Proven leadership and vision in marketing and communications
- Successful experience in managing multiple marketing projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Successful experience in project management of:
o Strategic communications and marketing
o Digital marketing (web, social media, email)
o Print marketing (collateral materials, annual reports)
o Working with the media – print, radio, TV
- Excellent editing skills
- Work style: professional, self-directed, takes initiative, works well in teams, diligent, patient, sense of humor, friendly
- Ability to maintain strict privacy of confidential donor, customer and internal information
Compensation: The Center for EcoTechnology offers competitive pay rates and a comprehensive health plan which pays approximately 60% of the individual’s health insurance costs. Dental and disability insurance is also offered after 30 days of employment. New employees accrue 10 days of paid vacation leave per year, 9 sick days and CET offers 12 paid holidays.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the email address listed below to:
Penny Collins, HR Specialist
112 Elm Street
Pittsfield MA 01201
~ CET is an equal opportunity employer ~