IHE's mission is to create a more just, humane and sustainable world through education.
The IHE Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs to increase: program participation, social media and content engagement, organizational awareness and reach.
- Work closely with the ED and BOD to develop a mission-driven marketing plan with clearly established goals and timeline.
- Identify and negotiate affiliate marketing partnerships for graduate programs and online courses.
- Manage website and social media marketing including:
Social media planning, execution, and tracking;
Optimizing search engine rankings;
Increasing engagement through social media, e-news, blog and mailing list contacts;
Finding, negotiating and monitoring distribution deals for IHE content.
- Develop and manage annual events calendar and promotion plan that increases speaking engagements at conferences, events, media appearances, and YouTube/TEDx viewership.
- Develop and manage marketing programs that increase enrollment, registrations, and use of resource center.
- Manage lead marketing from IHE events, programs, IHE President Zoe Weil's appearances etc., including webinars and through e-news, social media.
- Manage print and digital marketing communications.
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding across program areas and projects.
- Establish methods for tracking program success, which includes analyzing website data and obtaining feedback through surveys, focus groups, and interviews to help shape direction and content of our programs.
- Maximize the outreach opportunities with IHE alumni success stories and help in the development of the alumni association.
- Manage CRM database of individuals and organizations relevant to all marketing activities, including content distribution, event publicity, members of the media, and other allied organizations.
- Proactively promote IHE's mission, programs, and resources to members of the local, regional and national media through online, traditional, non-traditional and social media outlets.
- Represent IHE at events.
A passion for and/or and prior experience working in social justice, environmental preservation and animal protection issues is vital.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits: 3 weeks vacation, ½ health insurance reimbursement. Job can be performed remotely.