Summary: The Center for EcoTechnology (CET) is a non-profit environmental organization with offices in Pittsfield, Northampton, and Springfield. The Marketing Coordinator supports the Director of Marketing and Development in all aspects of the Center for EcoTechnology's marketing, promotions, advertising, media and public relations, and fundraising activities. The position is located in Northampton and reports to the Director of Marketing and Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Development to assist the Executive Team and CET's business units in the development and administration of strategic marketing plans to achieve the organization's marketing objectives
• Assist in planning and production for all digital and printed material such as website updates, social media outlets and e-blasts, annual reports, marketing collateral, media releases, and displays
• Coordinate targeted direct marketing activities, advertising, and special events for the organization, including individual business units
• Contribute to the development of the marketing department's annual budget
• Help manage the annual appeal and Earth Day appeals, and support major gifts fundraising activities of the Executive Director
• Travel to, and represent CET at, various exhibits and trade shows, as necessary.
• Represent the organization through key outreach opportunities that positively position CET for visibility
• Bachelor's degree in related field with three to five years of experience demonstrating progressive marketing responsibility
• Proven leadership and vision in marketing and communications
• Successful experience in managing multiple marketing projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Successful experience in project management of:
o Strategic communications and marketing
o Digital marketing (Web, social media, email)
o Print marketing (collateral materials, annual reports)
o Working with the media - print, radio, TV
• Experience using data and metrics to evaluate marketing initiatives
• Excellent editing skills
• Work style: professional, self-directed, takes initiative, works well in teams, diligent, patient, sense of humor, friendly
• Ability to maintain strict privacy of confidential donor, customer, and internal information
This is a full-time, salaried position based in our Florence office. The Center for EcoTechnology offers competitive pay rates and a comprehensive health plan which pays 60% of the individual's health insurance costs. Dental and disability insurance is also offered after 30 days of employment. New employees accrue 10 days of paid vacation leave per year, 9 sick days and CET offers 12 paid holidays.
CET is an equal opportunity employer.