The Fairmount Park Conservancy exists to champion the Fairmount Park system. Our mission is to work as a collaborative partner to lead and support efforts which preserve and improve Fairmount Park to enhance the quality of life and stimulate the economic development of the Great Philadelphia Region.
Role Summary: The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Executive Director and the Director of Development, in addition to staff at Philadelphia Parks & Recreation, to oversee and manage the promotion and marketing of the Fairmount Park Conservancy’s brand and its programs, and to oversee and manage the Conservancy’s membership and annual giving programs.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and strategic marketing plan that positions the Fairmount Park Conservancy locally and regionally as the champion of Fairmount Park.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with PR and marketing consultants and with the Marketing Committee of the Board
– Oversee all online communications, including develop and manage website content, monitor and respond to social media, create and schedule all mass e-mail correspondences.
– Oversee the design and production of collateral materials, including newsletters and brochures.
– Plan and execute press conferences and marketing events in collaboration with the Special Events & Operations Manager, PR firms, consultants and other partners.
– Maintain and grow the Conservancy’s database of donors and contacts, and generate database reports.
– Set annual goals and implement the annual membership program, including identifying recipient lists for mailings via queries in The Raiser’s Edge donor database, creating annual membership request letters, and manage relationships with partner institutions.
– Create a direct marketing, social marketing and grassroots outreach plan to meet membership program goals, and to steward FPC members with regular communications and offers.
– Develop and maintain calendar of membership efforts, including mailings, events, outreach events, etc.
– Develop and expand marketing plans and collaborate on signature programs including TreePhilly and Love Your Park Week.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in non-profit and marketing
– Excellent organizational and interpersonal
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
– High attention to detail
– Experience working in partnerships and with groups with complementary interests
– Skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Contribute, and online e-mail marketing programs
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements